Challenge Aspen National Council Membership
Challenge Aspen’s National Council members provide critical funding for our programs in exchange for benefits above and beyond those enjoyed by other supporters. We hope you will join this special group of Challenge Aspen contributors who are committed to achieving our mission of creating possibilities for people with disabilities!
National Council Ability Advocates support Challenge Aspen by contributing $3,000 or more per year. Benefits include:
- Invitation to annual National Council event
- Early access to purchase tickets for the Annual Challenge Aspen Gala and preferred seating at the event
- Premier seating for other events when available
- Opportunity to observe Challenge Aspen ski/snowboard lessons, camps, and/or retreats
- Named on Challenge Aspen’s website as a National Council member, with information in Challenge Aspen’s e-newsletters directing readers to the National Council webpage
- Named on Challenge Aspen’s donor wall
- Named in Challenge Aspen’s annual report
- $40 credit toward Challenge Aspen retail items plus 25% discount on additional retail items
Positivity Provider is available to those who contribute $7,500 or more per year. Members receive the following benefits in addition to those listed above:
- Two tickets to the Annual Challenge Aspen Gala
- A Challenge Aspen logo’d gift
National Council Courage Champions support Challenge Aspen by making a contribution of $15,000 or more per year. Members receive the following benefits in addition to those listed at the Ability Advocate and Positivity Provider levels:
- A day of teambuilding at Challenge Aspen’s Whispering Winds Ranch for up to fifteen people
- A Challenge Aspen logo’d jacket or equivalent
Auction and event ticket purchases do not apply to National Council membership eligibility. National Council contributions will be billed annually on October 1.
Questions? Please contact Emily Zeis or call 970.923.0578.