Sensory-Friendly Santa - December 17th, 21st & 22nd, Glenwood & Snowmass
Bluebird Cafe, Glenwood Springs
In Collaboration with Cook Inclusive Company
4:30PM to 6:30PM
The Collective, Snowmass Base Village
December 21st & 22nd
5:00PM to 6:00PM
Come enjoy the time-honored tradition of a visit with Santa, in a more subdued and calmer environment.
Visits with Santa are open to all ages and disabilities and are free for everyone. No reservations required.
What to expect:
- A Santa who is trained in a sensory-friendly practices
- 5-10 minute visits with limited waiting
- Coloring/craft tables are available for families who arrive early
- Bright, flashing lights are dimmed
- Loud equipment is turned off, and background music is lowered or eliminated
- Trained staff/volunteers from Challenge Aspen will be available to suggest alternatives to lap seating for Santa’s visit
- Santa and staff to speak softly and in normal inside voices
- Santa may remove his beard to show his face/smile
2024 Limitless Mountain Challenge - Feb 10th, Snowmass Mountain, CO
Come support Challenge Aspen the second annual Limitless Mountain Challenge. A friendly yet fierce competition to ski the most vertical feet in one day and raise awareness for inclusion and access in the outdoors.
Rally a team of four, or enter individually, for the single-day event at Snowmass Mountain, or participate virtually by setting a goal in a recreational activity of your choice.
2024 Denim & Diamonds Gala - July 21st, Buttermilk Mountain Lodge
Challenge Aspen’s annual gala and auction will raise awareness and mission critical funding for year-round adaptive programs and scholarships.
The event will include dinner, a live auction and paddle raise, and live entertainment.
Interested in sponsoring the event? Email Brenna Sandstrom, Director of Development to learn more.
2024 Golf Classic - August 1st, Snowmass Club
Join us for a round at the Snowmass Club to benefit Challenge Aspen’s year-round adaptive programs for people with disabilities.
Guests will have the opportunity to participate in a series of on-course challenges for a chance to win amazing prizes and will be treated to complimentary food and beverages thanks to our generous event sponsors.
Interested in sponsoring a hole? Email Brenna Sandstrom, Director of Development to learn more.
Interested in hosting a Pop-Up Event?
Click the button below to email Marketing and Events Manager, Daniele Mottier, and learn more about how you can help Challenge Aspen through hosting your own event!