JUNIOR VOLUNTEER PROGRAM
Winter Junior Volunteer Applications are now open!
Challenge Aspen’s Junior Volunteer Program allows high school students to shadow Challenge Aspen private and group lessons to complete their required volunteer hours to graduate, gain unique experiences, interact with their community, participate in hands-on trainings, potentially gain lift tickets, and so much more!
Challenge Aspen is able to provide volunteer hours, potential college letter of recommendation, unique trainings and experiences!
- 16 years of age by first volunteer day
- 2 letters of recommendations from teacher, coach, or employer
- Forms and Waivers
- Background Check and payment if over the age of 18
- Move United Waiver
- Volunteer Agreements must be co-signed by guardian
- Online Concussion Training
- Online Indoor Basics Training and Quiz
- Outdoor Basics Training and Quiz
- At Least 1 additional Training
- Cognitive/Visual Impairment
- Bi ski/Mono ski
- 3 track/4 track
- Ski Bike