Challenge Aspen National Council
Take your support to the next level and get all the benefits of Challenge Aspen supporters and more! Challenge Aspen’s National Council is a group of individuals from across the United States and beyond whose generous support makes it possible for Challenge Aspen to:
- Bring dreams to life. Your donation helps us create once-in-a-lifetime experiences for a teenager with Down Syndrome – like performing before a captive audience in Challenge Aspen’s annual “Music and Dance Camp” production.
- Create lifelong memories. Join us in our quest to provide transforming experiences for a father paralyzed in a car accident. Your gift gives this man a chance to ski with his wife and children for the first time – making his disability disappear while providing the confidence to face his “new normal.”
- Break new ground. Bring rare and important opportunities to a veteran with a Traumatic Brain Injury to connect with other injured soldiers and give them the courage and confidence to overcome daily challenges.
- Share the love. What are your favorite family ski vacation memories? Help make those incredible moments possible for a family with a young girl with Cerebral Palsy. The joy on this child’s face is contagious and the YOU CAN spirit is ignited.
- Inspire greatness. You can change the course of an autistic child’s life by supporting experiences like powerful one-on-one support for snow sports and socialization.
National Council Members support Challenge Aspen by contributing $2,500 or more each season (summer and winter) for a commitment of at least three consecutive years (i.e., $15,000+ over three years). In exchange, National Council Members enjoy benefits above and beyond those enjoyed by other supporters including:
- Two gala seats – Vince Gill & Amy Grant Gala and Golf Classic ($1,500 value/year)
- Premier seating for events when available
- Opportunity to observe a Challenge Aspen ski/snowboard lesson or camp
- Named on Challenge Aspen’s website for three years as National Council member
- Named on Challenge Aspen’s National Council plaque
- Named in Challenge Aspen’s annual report